- So *stoked* for holograms in my living room!! @CableLabs is doing amazing work! https://t.co/lzGnvCSohR
- #restassured https://t.co/Q6Z7TyZ9Xp
- RT @NCTAitv: When diverse experiences are given a voice, humanity spreads. #HappyPride https://t.co/a4gwvyBnJR https://t.co/7LjYSsIgd2
- RT @ComcastCA: Happy Saturday! Dance all weekend long with @amazonmusic that is now available on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex! https://t.co/…
- Amazon Prime Video Added to Cox’s Contour Service (EXCLUSIVE) https://t.co/9gX4bSkQ2v via @variety
- Fred Lutz and Jared Sonne bring exceptional industry and leadership experience and are building localized operation… https://t.co/BFqVQzhlG0
- RT @NCTAitv: IoT presents a challenge to securing your home network--that's where Micronets come in, thanks to @CableLabs https://t.co/unRU…
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 38 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
An astounding one out of every two California households subscribes to cable. And this is just the beginning. With a broadband network second to none, California broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
CCTA Fall Board Meeting Monterey Plaza Hotel, Monterey, CA October 13 & 14, 2016. Registration Information will be sent and posted Late Summer (August).
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED for the January 21 & 22, 2015 Winter Board Meeting at the beautiful Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara. CCTA Room Block has sold out! Hotel is sold out for the nights of January 20 & 21, 2015. For overflow hotel information please contact Richelle@calcable.org **Schedule has been REVISED**
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.